Biorespira is a high flux generator for non-invasive lung ventilation of patients in respiratory insufficiency, for use in sub-intensive care, post-surgery, first aid, assisted health care residences and home care.
• High flow generator with a turbine capable of generating high flows starting from the ambient air, mixed with medical oxygen that can be supplied via an oxygen tank or medical gas plant
• Turbine operation optimizes oxygen consumption allowing the hospital's oxygen system to support more patients connected at the same time (one patient per Biorespira)
• Use with helmets and non-vented mask with antibacterial/antiviral filter creates an isolated system that prevents the risk of infection caused by the aerosol effect of the gas exhaled by the patient
• Direct measurement of PEEP pressure and integrated oximeter for a continuous reading of the actual air pressure delivered to the patient and oxygen saturation
• Allows for a humidifier to be mounted on the inspiratory line